We are a school with a broad and balanced curriculum, a traditional culture of academic rigour and a programme of phenomenal co-curricular opportunities for all pupils.
At The Romsey School, our vision is to provide a world-class education for our young people based on the following principles:
The Romsey School vision:
- Our ethos is inclusive where all young people succeed
- Students are supported and happy, with staff who are fully committed to their development.
- Students achieve outstanding results through inspirational teaching
- Learning has no boundaries within and beyond the classroom
- The school is at the heart of our community
Choosing a place at secondary school is a crucial decision. We are confident that by choosing The Romsey School, you are securing an enjoyable, challenging, varied, enabling five years of schooling for your child.
We are a community that aims for all:
- To experience and enjoy new challenges and opportunities
- To have a sense of belonging and pride in our school
- To treat others with fairness, kindness and respect
- To make healthy, informed and responsible choices
- To be able to cope with life’s ups and downs
- To have a sense of awe and wonder
- To acquire a lifelong love of learning
- To be an active and caring citizen
- To be successful
- TO BE HAPPY!
We hope you enjoy looking through our website. Please also see our prospectus for more information about the school and what we can offer for your child.
Romsey School is part of the Gateway Multi-Academy Trust.